Followers

Sunday 15 May 2011

SMC - Anything Goes! And image winner!


The winner of the image i used for the blog hop is :

WENCHEP!

On to this weeks challenge, it is Anything goes! I have used one of the images from the May new releases.  As elephants are my favourite animal i couldn't resist this gorgeous one.



I have coloured coloured with promarkers and highlighted with my new Prisma Colouring pencils, oh they are lovely to colour with.  I mounted it on to a large scalloped square nestie.  The ribbon across the middle is a suede effect one that is just lovely.  The dummie charm was from ebay, how cute is it? Buttons from my stash.  The sentiment is from the new Tulip range and the paper is one that i received in a swap.


My next card i made is using this weeks freebie.  I love this freebie as it is so verstaile.  My printer was playing up so i printed this image 3 times, co i decided to decoupage it slightly, but as my camera is also playing me up i couldn't get a better picture of it.  I coloured with promarkers and embellished the centres with gems.  The paper was from a swap i received.  The sentiment is also from the Tulip range.


1 comment:

WencheP said...

Can't believe I won!

Here is my e-mail: wpett2(a)gmail.com