Followers

Thursday 30 June 2011

A REMINDER & A PLEA

This is just a quick reminder to come and join in at Incy Wincy Designs for our Blog Hop click here

The DT Call at The Crazy Challenge ends tomorrow on 1st July Enter here

And of course my candy here (i will get a pic up over the weekend, hopefully)

Now my PLEA.

I did this a little while ago, but am still in need of some inspiration.  A friend has asked me to make her 3 Godparents cards from her children.  She has 3 children 9,6 and 1 that will be christened together.  She has asked me to make her a card for the godparents to incorporate each child.  As none of the children are babies, i don't really want a typical baby christening picture.  I would prefer a digi stamp, but any type will be good. Does anyone have any ideas?

Any ideas or suggestion are much appreciated.

1 comment:

Made by Mandy said...

Hi Kelly,

How about making them a Bookatrix style card to emulate a bible, you could pop some words on one side with their name and communion date on the other. Colour wise I woud suggest cream with gold accents, looks like a bible and quite timeless. If you fancy the idea but don't have a template send me an email at mandy@cruxton.net and I can send a file over to you which may help.

Good luck whatever you choose to do.

Love Mandy xxx