Followers

Monday 4 July 2011

The Crazy Challenge - On the Beach

The Crazy Challenge


This week at The Crazy Challenge our theme is On The Beach theme!  The wonderful AiFactory are sponsoring us this week and as always they provided us with some gorgeous digis


Here is what i did: 

(please excuse the photo, my camera is still playing me up!)

I coloured this gorgeous cutie with promarkers and mounted her on to a nestie that i inked with some pumpkin coloured ink!  The papers are from First Edition's Hideaway collection.  And the flip flop charm was part of 12 from a £1 shop!!

Also this week, you may have noticed i haven't posted an Incy Wincy card?  This is because i am a donut and did a card for a challenge coming up in 3 or 4 weeks!!!  But please pop over to both challenge blogs to see the wonderful work the DT's have done.



1 comment:

Kirsty said...

I love the card, particularly the shape - something I don't often think of doing, yet am always impressed when someone else does! Cute little girl in the inner tube too! Makes me feel summery!