Followers

Thursday 15 March 2012

An Update


I would just like to say thank you to both of the teams i run, Just Inspirational and The Crazy Challenge, as i have been a bit out of it recently as i tore a muscle in my right shoulder which is extremely painful and has made blogging and card making really difficult.  The ladies on these 2 teams have excelled my expectations and really carried on without me, so a great big THANK YOU to them.

There are lots of challenges going on at all the DT’s i am on, pop over and take a look


At Just Inspirational we have 2 photos for you to get inspired by
 Both chose by our teamie Caroline! This started today and will finish on the 21st March.

At The Crazy Challenge the challenge is NO DESIGNER PAPER and is open until 18th March.

At Incy Wincy we have the theme of TIC TAC TOE with a choice of 2 boards  or  this closes on the 18th March.


At That Craft Place the theme is ANYTHING GOES and is open until the 30th March.

At One Stitch At A Time we would like you to use a digi and that ends 17th March.

At Cardmadfairy Digi Days challenge  the Mother’s Day challenge finishes tomorrow.

And of course is the Charisma Cardz challenge of Alter it started today.

So be sure to pop over and enter and take a look at what the design teams have made.


Pin It

2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Keeping you in my prayers, Kelly. I know about that injured shoulder stuff -- not fun at all!

Sharon said...

Hi Kelly I have a surprise for you on my blog
Sharon
http://sharonscraftycards.blogspot.co.uk/