Followers

Thursday 26 April 2012

Cardmaker's Delight




 I have another card to show you using toppers from Cardmaker’s Delights!
This time using this cupid.

Now, this topper is quite vintage and as my regular followers will know, vintage isn’t really my ‘thing’ so i thought i would try and take it out of vintage and make it more my style.  I’m not sure if i have done what i was aiming for though. 



The paper is First Edition. 
The star is from First Edition Sweet Owl range
The panel at the bottom is embossed using a papermainia folder.
Pearls and ribbon are from my stash

Thanks for looking 


Pin It

3 comments:

Tracy @ Cardmaker's Delights said...

Another lovely card Kelly, thanks for sharing here and on our FB page! x

Catherine said...

Fab card with a cute image....

NanaConnie said...

So precious, Kelly! Adore the image and your paper choices.