Followers

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Baby Girl Card

Last week a good friend asked me to make her a card for a friend that was leaving work on Maternity leave to have a baby girl and this is what i came up with.

I used this gorgeous baby image from PollyCraft and coloured with Promarkers.


The paper i believe is from Dovecraft Back to Basics (really must keep all papers together!)
The ribbon and gems were in my stash
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaves were punched from an Xcut punch.

I really liked it and i hope you do too.


And here is a quick card i made using a piece of scrap paper and a Kanban topper!


I would like to enter the baby card into the following challenges:


Pin It

2 comments:

KandA said...

Beautiful cards. Gorgous soft pastel colours and lovely image xx

Franz♥ said...

An adorable card Kelly, totally love it!

Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Bunny Zoe Crafts Challenge this month :)

Hugs, Franz (gdt)