Followers

Thursday 25 April 2013

Dinosaur Birthday Card


My little boy Jack's friend had a birthday last week and like Jack he is mad about dinosaurs! Well as i had left it to the last minute i thought i would buy a card for him, so off i trot to the shop and get what i thought was a good card, dinosaur and all.  I showed Jack when he came home from school and he started crying! When asked why he was crying he said, he wanted me to make Harry 1 as shop ones are rubbish and my ones are the best! So for the rest of the day i was a big headed mummy!

This is what i came up with, i checked on Google images for a suitable dinosaur, because all the ones i had, Jack said they were too babyish! So after tooing and froing with Jack he chose this one which was a colouring page.  I coloured with promarkers.
The papers were in my stash but i think they are papermainia.  Jack stuck the dinosaur and words down and said he was happy with that, so that was the finished result!

Pin It

No comments: