Followers

Thursday 9 May 2013

Charisma DT - Black, White and 1 Other


Ooooooh so excited! As you may know i used to be on the design team for Charisma, well when i took my break from crafting, obviously i left, well i noticed they were having a DT call so applied and they have taken me back!  I am now on Team Carlyann and am so excited they took me back.

Anyway on to this week's first challenge and my first week back!

This week's Challenge is...


Black & White + 1 other colour
(skintones can be used for skin) 

Any creation from any type of craft!!! 

As always there are some fantastic sponsors...

PRIZE ONE - 

We'd love to welcome Krista Smith! From Saturated Canary!!! Krista was also kind enough to let our Design Team play with some of her digi's on our creations this week!! (be sure to pop over to take a look, they are fab!)


And 

PRIZE TWO -


Marker Pop
MarkerPOP.com
Marker Pop are a new sponsor of ours!! They are generously offering a $10 voucher for their online shop, be sure to pay them a visit!!


This is what i came up with:


I used Double Take from Saturated Canary and coloured with Promarkers.
I went with hot pink and i think it really sets the black off.

I hope you like it and be sure to pop over to Charisma Cardz Challenges and see what the other DT members have done

No comments: