Followers

Monday 1 July 2013

My Mums Craft Shop Guest DT - Just for the girls


My Mum's Craft Shop

A little while ago i applied for a DT Call over at MMCS and i was lucky enough to be chosen to guest for October!! BUT the lovely Kitty has said that the GDT can join in on the monthly challenges too!  I honestly feel honoured to be a guest over there as the talent of the other ladies is at such a high level!

Anyway, the challenge this month is Just for the Girls! Easy right?


A friend of my mums asked me on Thursday to make her a card which was needed for Friday! She wanted one for her granddaughters birthday.

The image is from Mo Manning and is coloured with promarkers.
The papers are from Dovecraft.
The rhinestones are from My Mums Craft Shop 
The rest of the items are from my stash.

Be sure to pop over and checkout what the other ladies have done

Pin It

No comments: