Followers

Friday 22 August 2014

I made it!!



You may remember at the beginning of the week i applied to be on the Cuddly Buddly Design Team, well i was accepted!!!

You have NO idea how happy i am about it.

I made a card to share my news :-D


This is an image i got AGES ago as a freebie (i think) and have never got round to using him.
So i thought now would be a good time!  I coloured with promarkers
I used Rosa dotje 6 x 6 Papers, they are fab quality and double sided!
I cut the holly and posionettas on the Portrait and used liquid pearls 'Lemon' for the centre
The sentiment is Merry Christmas found here

Well i hope you like my first DT project for Cuddly Buddly and i can promise you will see more of them!

Thanks for looking 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Hobbybrook - 2 designer papers - 02/09


Pin It

4 comments:

Marg said...

Many congratulations Kel, Im really really happy for you. Such a quick decision too, most unusual!!!!
I love your first project too...
{{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
Marg :) x
craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

Shoshi said...

Congratulations on being accepted on the design team. I came across your blog via the Creative Blog Hop that my friend Lucy nominated me for, along with Sam and Fiona. Colouring with Copics and Promarkers is not my area at all, but I am very impressed with the standard of colouring I am coming across through these blogs - the shading is beautifully done! I love the layers in your cards, too. Beautiful work.

Happy Hopping on the Creative Blog Hop! This is a great idea for finding new blogs. Do hop over to mine and see what I get up to!

Shoshi

Kelly Schelske said...

Congrats Kel! Super cute card too, I love it!

Kelly Schelske said...

Congrats Kel! Super cute card too, I love it!