Followers

Monday 22 September 2014

Black and White Owl

Hi everyone, 
This is my final entry into the cardmaker of the year competition

I thought i would do something completely different!  I never really use dies as a focal point but this die was part of a subscription gift i got and i love it!
The die is called Beautiful Owl and is part of Joanna Sheens Signature range.
I used Embossalicious big dots embossing folder to emboss the circle and Darice 'Wire Fence' for the panel.
The butterfly is from the Butterflies and Dragonfly set
And the silver heart in the centre of the bow was from eBay
I hope you like it.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Live & Love crafts - wings - 30/09
Natalie and Amy - Wings - 30/09
Whimsy Stamps - Monochrome - 01/10

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly,
Very cool card and to use the owl die as a focal point. Thanks for linking up to LLC's wings-challenge.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts