Followers

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Just popping by..............

Hi everyone,

Just popping by to make sure you don't forget me!
As you may know i am in the middle of moving at the moment and from tomorrow our internet will be off until the end of the month!! How did we ever manage without it before?!? I will have limited access but not enough to blog, so until i have it switched on at the other house, i will have to survive on my phone :-(


Anyway onto my card.

I have had this image for AGGGGGGEEEESSS and love her to bits! Her name is Gretel and she is fromm CC Designs, my version is actually a digi stamp but CC.Designs have stopped selling digis, but she is still available in Rubber form here
I coloured her with promarkers and accented her balloons and bow with stickles glitter glue.
The papers and embellishments are all from a Kaisercraft paper pad (i think)
The butterflies are punched from a Martha Stewart punch
The sentiment is 'Forever Friends'
The ribbon is from the Gorjuss Girls range.

I hope you like it and thanks for looking
See you soon!

Pin It

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is such a gorgeous design Kelly and I love the adorable image.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x